Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Visitors Update


Since addding a counter/ sitemeter a couple of weeks ago i have noticed a few things on both blogger and flickr. On blogger i have had a total of 37 visitors to by blog with an average of 17 page views that stay for an average of 8:20 minutes. Of those visitors 1/3 have been referred by ba-ma metablog, 1/3 by google searches and a 1/3 by navigation bars on other blogs. I have had interest from countries such as Lativa, Iran, South Africa, Untied States and Austria. My counter currently reads 223 and their is no indication of favourite pages within my blog (i guess visitors would read posts from the main page and not click on the post to open it on a new page).
Within flickr i have been aware the importance content has on influencing views of images. The most popular image being viewed is Cyanide and Happiness with 507 views. This figure is significant because it has only been up for about 2 weeks whereas one of the very first images uploaded on my account, iLunch has had only 3 views. I am one not to be influenced my ratings, but it shows the impact one can have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.